When your pie arrives...
We deliver our pies as hot as possible but always recommend that you give it a short blast in the oven to make sure it is piping hot.
Preheat your oven to 180C/Gas Mark 4 when you receive notice your order is out for delivery.
- Remove the pies from the packaging and place on a flat oven tray. Give the pie 10 minutes in the oven to crispen the pastry and make sure the pie is piping hot in the middle. If you have gluten free and non gluten free pies it is important to put them on separate trays so there is no cross contamination.
- All hot sides will be in foil oven ready trays. These will also need a 10 minute blast to make sure they are piping hot.
- The hispi cabbage, Courgettes and Peas in Smoked Garlic and Tarragon butter will be in a plastic microwavable container and will take 1-2 minutes, depending on the strength of your microwave, to come back up to temperature.
- All cold sides will be in plastic containers and are ready to be eaten!
- Gravy will be in microwavable plastic containers to heat, alternatively you could pour it into a pan and bring it back to the boil.
- The cheesecake should be placed in to the fridge until you have finished your pies so it remains at a chilled temperature.
- The dark chocolate brownie can be eaten cold, or if you like it gooey then heat for 5 minutes in the oven or 30-60 seconds in microwave (depending on microwave strength) to soften it up. Pour the berry compote and chantilly cream on top.
- The Bramley apple and summer berry crumble will be in an aluminium oven-ready tray. Take the lid off and place in the oven for 25 minutes while you enjoy your pies. The custard will be cold in a microwavable container and will need heating up in either the microwave or a pan on the stove.